Monday 5 September 2022

PWU Podcast - Introducing Our New Team Member

Introducing the PWU Podcast’s very own graphic designer, Thomas Smart.

 

Tom, a lifelong Latics fan and current Season Ticket holder, joins us primarily to be working behind the scenes designing graphics to promote our podcasts and articles; he will also be contributing by creating content for our blog.

Tom has experience working as Head of Media at Ashton Athletic where he has been for the past three years.

 

Talking about joining PWU, Tom says – “I am excited by this new challenge”

“I will be creating graphics for the Social Media posts and also writing articles on a wide range of topics, I want to introduce that Latics fan base to the abundance of local Non-League clubs and will cover this in my articles for PWU.

“I am hoping to showcase my skills and get my name out into the Football Media World”

Tom continued “I have a great passion for graphic design and this is an opportunity to make the ideas in my head into a reality by creating some great designs that will catch the public’s attention”

Tom has worked hard with Ashton Athletic in all aspects of Media, creating Goal GIFs, working with sponsors and conducting interviews with players and producing factfiles.

 

We are really pleased and excited to have Tom on board with us, looking forward to some eye catching graphics and interesting articles over the coming months.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment