Saturday 12 September 2020

Season Preview - Adam Pendlebury

Season Preview - Adam Pendlebury

 


 Simon and Barry have very much captured my emotions. All I need to say on that is I agree with both of these legendary supporters. I'm so upset with what's happened as I think the team we had would have challenged the top 6 next season. With everything said I will give my general predictions.

 

Title - Hull - awful form last season but do have players who can impact well at a lower level and who have done it hear before. The manager is a nob but has boxed at this level.

 

Promoted- Peterborough. Presumably spend that ridiculous amount of money they got for toney very well. Always on the edge of proportion.

 

Play offs - Sunderland- expensive squad but not convinced they will buy into Parkinson enough.

Pompey - always strong and very experienced squad

Ipswich- should win the league but not convinced about the manager

Oxford- since losing to latics 7-0 in 2017 they have very much improved and in Taylor have my prediction for top scorer.

Dark horse- Swindon- I rate the manager and they have lots of belief after a great league 2 season.

 

Relegated - no comments

Rochdale

Bristol rovers

Crewe

Northampton

 

Latics- squad as it stands can be competitive. Some excellent young players and in Garner, Pearce and Evans have some of best players in their position. A lot depends on who else leaves and the new owners. If we keep what we have and add a couple we can hit top 6. If we do not we could go down.

 

Adam Pendlebury


No comments:

Post a Comment