Wednesday 6 January 2016

Progress With Unity Podcast #150: Fleetwood and Scunthorpe, Gillingham and Sheffield United



Tonight's shoutout is directed squarely at the Great British weather, which, in the spirit of neo-punk, continues to make a mockery of the Football League's fixture selection! Yaah, go raaain!

Thankfully, plenty of precipitation is prophecised for the next couple of weeks. This means I can cool down my season ticket, which will be pretty close to melting point after being swiped through the DW turnstiles thrice in the space of nine days.

I suggest you visit the toilet *before* listening to this week's edition of the PWU Podcast, because we rattle through a whole year's worth of topics in the space of 45 minutes. Hey, the last episode was aaaaall the way back in 2015, so there's much more to cover than usual!

(And I know I use that joke every year, but hopefully you forgot by now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment